Please help to complete chapter 3 methodology (about 1200words, chapter 4 results (about 3125 words), and chapter 5 conclusion (about 900 words). Need to attach the ethics form with the dissertation as requested by the professor. Thank you.
I already made my Capstone Paper, I’m done with my defense, but my panelist wanted me to add an action plan.
So, please make an ‘SMART’ (Specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound) action plans how I will implement CRM solution/software in our company.
You can use this cite as your basis: https://crm.org/crmland/crm-implementation
But please don’t limit yourself to that website alone. You can add any that you think will give us the best output.
For this assignment, students will select an organization/Strategic Business Unit (SBU) to assess and analyze using the knowledge and tools gained throughout the course. Students are given wide latitude in selecting their organization/SBU to examine. Ideally, the selected organization/SBU will engage in the broader healthcare sector in some form or fashion though this is not an absolute requirement. Students may choose to study the organization/SBU that currently employs them, though they should exercise caution in leveraging and/or divulging information that may be proprietary or otherwise sensitive. When in doubt, students should consult with their organizational leadership for guidance on what can be included.
Students will construct their SAMA deliverable using standard APA style/format/citations, and will include the following sections:
• Organization/SBU Introductory Profile (1-2 pages): This is a brief introductory description of both (1) the broader organization and (2) the specific SBU that the student will be analyzing. Note that some organizations are small enough to be considered SBUs in their own right (without parent organizations) and will not need to include a description of a parent organization. If the SBU is part of a larger organization, it is important that students demonstrate an understanding of the broader corporate forces at work (e.g. the need to align the SBU mission/vision with the corporate center mission/vision, etc.) While there are no elements that are specifically required in this section, students may wish to include things such as location, age, market served, status as for-profit or not-for-profit, etc. See Chapter 1.
• SWOT Analysis (2-3 pages): Review the appendix on page 89 of the textbook and provide a written sub-section for each of the four elements. This should be focused at the SBU-level. Note that it is acceptable to use bullet points here, but that students are expected to provide some description for each of their bulleted points (e.g. going beyond choppy labels like “brand recognition”, etc.). See Chapters 2-5.
• Assessment of Strategic Tools (1-2 pages): In this section, students will either (1) critically assess the relative strength or weakness of an existing set of SBU-level mission/vision/values/objectives statements, or (2) develop and propose a new set SBU-level mission/vision/values/objectives. See Chapter 6.
• Strategic Proposal (2-4 pages): In this section, students will (1) propose one strategic initiative for the SBU to implement, (2) discuss factors to consider during the implementation process, and (3) potential approaches to monitor/fine-tune/adjust the strategy. See Chapters 7-10, 16.
The Professor will score the deliverable using a rubric, with a total of 100 possible points allocated as follows:
• Organization/SBU Introductory Profile (10 points)
• SWOT Analysis (25 points)
• Assessment of Strategic Tools (25 points)
• Strategic Proposal (25 points)
• Writing/Mechanics/Adherence to Assignment Instructions (15 points)
Please see the assessment outline and follow the marking criteria on the last few pages.
Below is an email that I received from my teacher further explaining the assessment:
I am writing to address the concern some students are expressing regarding writing their A2, which requires you to provide analysis of your marketing strategy for the NUTRITES. Apparently, many students are yet to launch such new brands, therefore they have no experience with the Nutrite marketplace.
Madhuri and I have listened to you, we understand your situation and have been discussing various ways in which we can help.
One possible, and we believe, appropriate way to do this is to modify the Assignment Guide to allow you to create the presentation for the CLINITES instead.
All teams have by now pretty good experience with these brands, so analysing the marketing strategy used for them would not be a problem.
I have created a second version of the Assessment Guide (i.e Assessment Guide AT2 [CLINITES], which is very slightly modified, to accommodate those who prefer to write about the Clinites. Please, see LEO. The original Assessment Guide remains there, to be used by those teams, which have successfully launched Nutrites. The choice which Assessment Guide to use is yours.
To see the tools studied in class please go to this link https://leo.acu.edu.au/course/view.php?id=41316 sign in scroll down to MKTG313 on the left side then click weeks 1-6, this is to see the tools studied in class please ensure that these concepts are applied in the assignment You need the Participant Handbook, and also some real feel of what this simulation is all about, which can come from personal experience of it. It is an experiential task. The Nutrite product line is described in the simulation documents, the Handbook and the videos uploaded on LEO. Please, also read the Assessment Guide. However, please note that students can manipulate the characteristics of these product in a number of ways, as shown in the semantic scales (i.e. perceptual maps) in the simulation.
I have also put uploaded my first assignment in case the assignment mentions assessment task 1.
Using Microsoft Project or other similar software create a GANTT chart for a hypothetical project that involves at least 7 tasks, and two milestones. In your posting, include enough support material to describe the project, each of the tasks, and to identify the critical path. Be sure to include linkages between tasks other than finish-to-start. (If you absolutely cannot get MS Project to work, you can use another tool to produce your Gantt chart but I would prefer to see it in MS Project.) Create your own Main Topic using your name. Provide supporting documentation in the text box, and a copy of your MS Project or other type of file printed as a pdf so all can read. Provide feedback to the charts of your classmates.
you can create a Gantt Chart for the following;
=Video production gantt chart
=Web design gantt chart
=Marketing plan gantt chart
=Social media marketing gantt chart
Look up this website for some ideas…..
use excell gantt chart tool. it has to be in an excell downloadable file
Companies know that keeping customers is much better for growth and profit margins than having to constantly go out and get new customers. Customer loyalty programs, from car washes to coffee, have proven to be very effective. Consumers score discounts and privileges using loyalty programs.
The President of your company, Rise and Shine, is looking for ways to generate additional revenue through a loyalty program. Your company offers a line of high-quality organic breakfast food which is only available at Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and local cafes. There are limited product offerings: Oatmeal and grain bowls, fruit-flavored protein shakes, egg-white omelets with different ingredients, and raw juices. The products with the greatest margins are raw juices and fruit-flavored protein shakes.
Design a customer loyalty program to increase consumption of all Rise and Shine products with an additional tier to encourage purchases of raw juices and protein shakes.
this is a reaction. You need to experience marketing to get credit.
Discuss the messages, the advertisements, the companies, the credible sources..
– what companies you are drawn to? why?
– what advertisements do you notice? why?
– in these marketing components, are there specific things that entice you? Sights, sounds, looks, people, etc. Why?
– what messages do you notice? who are they directed to? how do those messages make it to the audience? are they effective?
– where do you notice marketing the most? go to those places – take pictures, discuss, get input from friends
Anything that gives me a clear sense of where you feel most marketed to, and what those companies are doing right/wrong. You must also provide a summary of marketing techniques and what you learned/how you will apply in the future (usually 1-3 pages of the 10 pages) This is really helpful as a tie-in to all the material you put in your paper.
Please note, I am looking for MULTIPLE companies or brands for comparison. Comparisons of 3 or less products or companies are not effective because it doesn’t tell me what you experienced.
Please see the assignment instructions. There are five numbers, and each has multiple questions. Thank you
Need same writer as – #82685936
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in IT marketing and barriers to adoption
10 pages excluding the Bibliography.
Please share the bibliography as well in the content
I have attached the feedback with my supervisor comments. In addition he wrote this:
This is a good version but needs some more work.
I have made some track changes but you need to change the relevant parts of the chapter into the paste tense. This is because the reader is reading the work after you have completed it.
Also, for me, it lacks clarity. You have a lot of good relevant material but some of it is lost. What I mean by that is that there is too much surrounding text and so I have to disentangle what you are trying to say. Can I suggest that you use more sub-heading so that it makes it easier to flow.
Remember what the panel said, you need to report the chapter in terms of how it is used – not a long list of what can be done. For example, a CFA is used in a two-approach and you do that with AMOS. But if you use PLS-SEM there is no two-step and you have different stats.
For the repeat PRP at the least I would expect to see the Cronbach Alphas for each construct and if PLS-SEM then at the least the model and output. Certainly, by the day of the presentation.
You also need to be clear about saying a sample of 387 participants will be achieved. Also, Qualtrics is not a tool – it is a research company. They send the survey to loads of people and get them to complete it to achieve the desired sample rate.
I hope the above and attached help.